FTTD access technology is a network technology that has emerged in recent years and has been widely used in foreign countries. As the prices of fiber optic and fiber optic access equipment continue to decline, FTTD has also been widely used in special government departments in China, such as auditing, finance, public security, national security, procuratorate, and court
All components are made of regular original materials, and the parts of the power supply are all selected from the US TI, LTC power chip to ensure stability. The finished products of the network card are all aged under the temperature of 90 degrees for 24 hours, then through rigorous testing methods to ensure high stability and high reliability. The qualified rate for each product reaches 100%.
Fiber to the desktop FTTD network topology
• PCI-E Network Adapters with a desktop computer, USB fiber network card with a laptop.
• Achieve full line rate non-blocking switching: 8.8G switch capability
• Ultra-high stability communication bandwidth: 1000M duplex
• Ultra long-distance transmission
• The content of the communication is absolutely confidential, and the third party cannot eavesdrop
• High reliability: Absolute anti-electromagnetic interference; fiber optic connector is far more reliable than Category 5 connector
• Significantly reduce network maintenance costs
• Flexible setting of internal VLANs, up to 255 groups
In order to reduce labor and construction costs and solve the problem of fiber resources. How to maximize the resources of a single broadband fiber. The optical transceiver module can realize the two-way transmission of two signals by one optical fiber by using mature optical technology.
RCG’s small hot-swappable package (SFP) Gigabit optical transceiver module complies with the MSA protocol. The product is also compliant with Gigabit Ethernet specified in IEEE Std 803.3 and 1x Fibre Channel defined FC-PI-2 Rev.100. It can be used in Ethernet and Fibre Channel devices.
Horizontal Standard Link Diagram of Fiber To The Desktop FTTD :
Fiber fusion technology
Fiber fusion technology mainly uses a melter to connect the fiber to the fiber or the fiber and the pigtail, fusing the bare fiber and fiber pigtail into a whole. The main tools used in the fusion process of optical fiber are optical box, fiber transceiver, pigtail, coupler, special wire stripper, fiber cutter, etc.
Currently, the pigtail commonly used in transmission systems has three interfaces: SC/PC, FC/PC, and LC/PC:
SC/PC optical interface pigtail
FC/PC optical interface pigtail
LC/PC optical interface
Fiber To The Desktop (FTTD) is a fiber-optic replacement for the traditional Category 5 line that extends the fiber to the user terminal computer, enabling the user terminal to access the network through fiber optics. The fiber and the twisted pair are connected to the information outlet by connecting to the fiber optic transceiver.